Jacqueline Kennedy Project Phases
Stating Goals and Objectives for Client.
- Space Adjacencies and Code Requirements and or restrictions
- Budget Demands for each area required as need basis
- Scheduling limitations
Field Verification Phase:
Field verification will need to be conducted.
- I will take photographs for review as project is developing. These will be available by email for all contractors and sub-contractors on the project.
- Key element communication throughout all phases of design, and any special notations or concerns noted and resolved immediately
I will email preliminary and final computer-generated (AutoCAD) space plans and specifications.
- I notate the ADA, Title 24, UBC code requirements when deemed necessary for clarification of design.
Design Development Phase:
I will email AutoCAD drawings for approval throughout the design development phase
- I will prepare schedules describing tenant requirements for improvements of premises.
I will be available through email after the initial pre-bid meeting with all subs to answer any related design questions for clarification of proposal submittal.
- I have a vast knowledge with typical workstation layout and ballpark costs.